Optrimax Plum Delite
Whole premium Plum specially pickled with Probiotics, Green Tea and Pu’er Tea mix that provides fiber and promotes excellent healthy bowel movements, ensuring the easy removal of waste materials from our digestive system.
• Plum (good source of fiber) is well known for their ability to prevent constipation. In addition, prunes’ soluble fibers help to lower cholesterol by binding to bile acids and removing them from the body via the feces.
• Green tea (fat burner) increases the body’s key fat-burning hormone, norepinephrine. Provides powerful antioxidants and supports a healthy immune system.
• Pu-er tea (fat blocker) has the ability to prevent, block or inhibit the activities of FAS or fatty acid synthase in our body. It can also remove excess grease and help your body eliminate unwanted and hard-to-digest fats. Pu’er tea is used for reducing high cholesterol. Plus, it can also improve mental alertness and sharp thinking.
• Probiotics (good bacteria) help keep the intestines healthy and assist in digesting food. They are also believed to help the immune system. These friendly organisms may also help fight bacteria that cause diarrhea.
Plum Health Benefits:
1. Great for relieving constipation and digestive problems. Filled with dietary fiber, sorbitol and isatin.
2. Protects your heart. A medium fresh plum contains 113 mg of potassium that helps manage high blood pressure and reduce your risk of stroke.
3. Protect against cancer and cell damage. Cleans up harmful free radicals thanks to anthocyanins, the reddish-blue pigment in some plums.
4. Prevent diabetes. Plums have a low glycemic index, so eating plums can help you control your blood sugar and reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes according to the Dietitians of Canada.
5. Improves bone health. In a study one group ate prunes, the other group ate dried apples and both took calcium and vitamin D supplements. The prune group had substantially higher bone mineral density in the spine and forearms. (Florida State and Oklahoma State Universities)
6. Low in Calories. This is very beneficial when dieting. A small plum contains only 30 calories.
7. Plums destroy breast cancer cells. Plum extracts can kill aggressive breast cancer cells; the surrounding healthy cells were not harmed by the treatment. (ScienceDaily.com)
8. Improves brain memory.Plums are full of antioxidants that have been shown to slow the development of Alzheimer’s disease. (The University of Harvard Health Research) They also contain anthocyanin and quercetin, beneficial for preventing brain cell breakdown.
“You can’t evoke great spirits and eat plums at the same time.” – George William Russell
References: www.webmd.com; www.bodybuilding.com; www.care2.com